Monday, May 31, 2010

We enjoyed a visit from "Aunt Brookie" today. Debbie is on her way over with some dinner for us. She made salmon patties...one of our favorites! We will need to keep Levi in for several weeks and are not really passing him around to be held much yet, but it is so nice to have people here to visit.

I had a good nap when we got back from the doctor's office. Now Wes is resting. We must have looked tired this morning b/c when we left, the receptionist told us she hoped we both could get naps today. Little Levi has had a good day and has been sleeping well between his feedings, which make me think I'll be up with him again a lot tonight.

I am pretty sore today. One of the first things I did when I got home Sat. was pick Adam up. I know...duh!? I should have known better. I didn't even think about it, just reached for him and remembered I shouldn't be picking him up as soon as I got him on my hip. My head cold feels a little better. Being congested just makes me feel even more tired so I'll be glad when it clears up.

1 comment :

Cicely said...

What a doll! I'm glad that things are starting to settle down for you guys and that Levi is doing well. Let me just tell you that you need to take one day at a time! Levi will not need your help when he's 30 because he has an AWESOME mommy that will hold the highest expectations for him! Just look at how fast Adam has grown-up, enjoy him while his little! I can't wait to get my hands on him.