Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I had a good doctor's appt. yesterday. I am 1-2 cm. dilated & starting to thin out. The doctor could actually feel Levi's head during the exam, which surprised me. His heartbeat and measurements are good, and everything is right on schedule. I can hardly believe he'll be here in less than 3 weeks.

Adam & his grandpa enjoyed the play area & a little shopping at the mall while Connie joined me for the doctor's appt. We met back up at the mall, and I got a snack & walked around by myself for awhile before heading out to meet my girlfriends for dinner. Jamie called & said she needed to go to Babies-R-Us & I was excited b/c I wanted to go there, too. I asked if she'd just meet me there before dinner. She greeted me at the door with a gift card for me! What a sweet friend! I got Levi a cute little outfit and stocked up on supplies for his bottles.

1 comment :

Leah said...

I'm glad everything is going well, April! :)