Monday, January 16, 2012

Upcycled Diaper Boxes Tutorial


Laundry Room Makeover and Upcycled Diaper Box Tutorial
The "before" photo:

And "after":


And all the rest of the cleaning supplies? Well, here they are... In a shoe organizer hung over the back of the door that goes to the hot water heater. Thank you Pinterest for such a great idea!

Here's how to make your own canvas bins out of diaper boxes. It was super-easy! I was inspired by this blog post that I found on pinterest, but I do not sew (and don't really care much for measuring), so here is what I came up with.











10 comments :

Leah said...

Great ideas! Thanks for coming tonight, even though I didn't get to talk to you for very long!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the idea of storing cleaning supplies that way! I just bought three shoe organizers just like that without a plan of exactly how I wanted to use them--just found them super-cheap at a garage sale and decided I could stand to be more organized. Now I know what I'll be doing w/ one of them! YEA! :)

Anonymous said...

By the way, the laundry room looks GREAT!

Laura said...

I need to do this!

Amanda said...

I want to do some of these for my closet! Nice work!

Jenni said...

Great idea! I love the laundry room's new look. :)

Sarah L. said...

Great idea! Can't wait to try it!!

Your newest follower,
Sarah@
www.dottedlinecrafts.blogspot.com

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

I LOVE that you used spray adhesive! So smart. And the "Loads of Fun" is so cute! This makes me want to give my laundry room a makeover! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

Far Above Rubies said...

Excellent. I would love to feature you tomorrow on Domestically Divine. Thanks for sharing.

Far Above Rubies said...

I couldn't copy your image for Domestically Divine. Maybe next time. Loved your tutorial, however. God bless you.