Saturday, January 7, 2012

Kinsley's First Christmas Photo Shoot

This is the photo book I made of Kinsley's Christmas pics :)

I still have a lot to learn, but keep me in mind for your photography needs! I give a disk with all the photos and a print release form so you can print out whatever you want, whenever you want. I can make you prints, photo books, laptop covers, purses, and more! I am still working on a price list but would never want anyone to think I charged too much, so I plan to keep it on the cheap!


















5 comments :

Monica Crumley said...

Gorgeous photos!!! Cute, cute baby with the darling chubby cheeks and thighs. Squeezably delightful. Nice job.

Leah said...

Sweet pics! Great job and great logo! :)

Laura said...

We hope to visit friends in Kentucky this summer. If we are at all in your neighborhood, I'd love to hire you to take pictures of our family!

April Vernon said...

Laura, I would LOVE to meet you all!!! How exciting!!

Laura said...

I'll keep you posted:)