Monday, January 16, 2012

Our Little Helper



As you can see, I've been playing around with the look of my blog. Any suggestion are appreciated. I am also throwing the idea around of adding or changing some content. Do you like the randomness of it all? Would you prefer different topics on different days (like my Tuesday Tidbits, I could add organizing ideas, parenting practices, ect. for different days of the week) or do you like the wide variety of Tuesday Tidbit topics. What about daily or weekly devotional thoughts? Would you tune in and be interested in something like that? I would really like to grow my blog and make it more useful to others. Please share any feedback you have.

Check back tomorrow for my first crafty tutorial!! I'm excited to share it with you.

9 comments :

Amy G said...

I love it just the way you do it :) I never know what I'll see, and I look forward to it!

Kristin said...

I love it all, but I think it would be cool if you added more parenting tips. You can never learn to early! :) <3

Anonymous said...

We like the update of the boys of course but are still waiting for the stories of scriptural Bible stories. We can all learn from each other how to do things better in our lives and that is always interesting, we are not to old to learn.

JC said...

The blog looks great April! I have a hard time navigating through some peoples blogs...When there is advertisements mixed in with other links and they run them on both sides of the blog, it just confuses me. Your blog looks neat and tidy and easy to find stuff on.
I really enjoy reading your blog and what I like best about it is how you mix up your topics. I like reading different things on here. So I guess they only suggestion for me would be maybe pick certain days for certain things?? I don't know, even that doesn't really matter. I just hope you keep blogging about ALL kinds of topics :)

Oh and I laughed my butt of looking at those pictures!! Adam, he cleans just like a typical man! lol

Leah said...

Love the cleaning pics and new heading! :). I think you're doing a great job with your blog as is...

Anonymous said...

Tell Adam I think he is a stellar little cleaner-upper! Love that you got pictures of his hard work! I also love the pics of the boys at the top of your blog. Want to squeeze them both...

Laura said...

Your blog looks great and I very much like the variety your blog offers. And the picture of the shoes in the dresser is the best!

Twilson9608 said...

I love all of the craftiness! What do you use to do your digital scrabooking? I also like the boxes! More... More... more!

April Vernon said...

I use Memory Mixer software. LOVE IT!!!!!