Monday, January 30, 2012

Good Day, Sunshine!


Who would have thought we'd have the windows open, letting fresh air in during this time of year? It was a beautiful day, and we spent a lot of time outside. Adam really wanted to get the bubble machine out, and that made Levi's day. I have got to remember to try some bubbles when it is freezing out. I read that they will actually freeze and shatter when they pop!! I've got to see that!

We are celebrating a birthday tomorrow at our house. Adam wants to make his daddy a Spiderman cake!

4 comments :

Leah said...

Sweet pics! Have fun celebrating!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of them swinging! Enjoy tomorrow and spoil Wes rotten.

Laura said...

The weather has been warmer than usual here too. I never thought of trying bubbles in the cold. Colin would love that. Have fun celebrating today!

JC said...

Oooh, that bubble thing sounds interesting I am going to try it here :)...And is that the view from your front yard? It's beautiful!