Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sock Monkey Cuteness

My cousin, Christie, made this hat (and MANY other beautiful handmade items) for the silent auction at this year's Buddy Walk. You better believe I'll be bidding on this item! I have a Buddy Walk meeting tonight & will be bringing items for the auction in, so I just had to get a quick photo shoot first. Isn't he a doll?




Billboard Update: The billboard company decided to go ahead & put up a billboard of Levi now. It should be up by Thursday (on Winchester Rd. near Liberty Rd., for you locals that want to go see it).

5 comments :

Leah said...

I especially love the last one... :) I've been dreaming of the Little Red Riding Hood cape and Big Bad Wolf hat... Seriously. :)

Shelby said...

These are beautiful. Just stunning. He is too sweet in all of them!! :)

Wes said...

These are the best photos of Levi ever! They really show his personality. I love you!

Laura said...

LOVE it!

JC said...

That's so darn cute!!! I love it!