Friday, September 23, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year



Fall is my favorite. I love the colors, the crisp air, & the anticipation of holidays & family get-togethers around the corner. The pumpkin patch opened, and we went today even with the rain. It still made me just as happy as always. I love the way they have every corner of their barns decorated.
















I rarely buy the boys any clothing. We have had a lot of nice pieces handed down to us, and I get the rest at garage sales or second hand stores. I splurged yesterday at Target when I saw these adorable plaid shirts. I just admired and was not going to buy until I realized that they came in such a wide range of sizes that I could get one for each boy and they could match! I hope everyone likes them b/c they will be wearing these A LOT this year!!



6 comments :

Leah said...

Great pics! You're ahead of me... I'll try to post some before midnight! :) Thanks for going!!!

Live Life Fancy said...

beautiful pictures!

Wren said...

I love them and they look so great on your boys! It's so "fallish" where you live I'm jealous...were suppose to be in the low 100's today...I'm ready for jeans and plaid shirts too!

Laura said...

I love fall too but I really love the picture of Levi in front of the pumpkins! What a precious smile!

JC said...

Oh my gosh, this post is my all time favorite!!! EVERY picture is so beautiful!!!! LOVED IT!

Ilisa Ailts said...

Seriously awesome pictures and posts!!!