Friday, September 9, 2011

Levi's Billboard

Yesterday I located the two billboards Lamar Advertising Company donated to the Down Syndrome Association of Central Kentucky. First I saw Sam's...
Isn't he gorgeous? Sam's team had the most walkers at last year's Buddy Walk.

I drove to the other sign location...and saw...the same exact billboard...with Sam's picture on it.

Yup, there was a miscommunication, and they put the same photo on both billboards, rather than having Sam's on one & Levi's on the other. The resolution most likely will be that after the Buddy Walk, we will get Levi's photo on the same 2 billboards, thanking the Buddy Walk sponsors.

Now DSACK will get double the billboard exposure & Levi's photo will be on 2 billboards instead of one, so there is most definitely a bright side.

I will let everyone know when Levi's billboard goes up.

Adam's 3rd birthday is Monday, & we are celebrating tomorrow. I can't wait to show you his gift!! Pictures coming soon!

3 comments :

JC said...

LOVE the billboard!!! Levi looks adorable on it :)...So does Sam! Have a great day celebrating Adams birthday tomorrow :)

Leah said...

I agree with Jenny! Love the pics! :) See you soon!

Twilson9608 said...

I showed Levi's picture to Vada and she got a huge smile and then laid hee head on the computer... I think she has a crush!