Monday, July 12, 2010

I had a bad case of cabin fever today. We still have 2 more weeks before we can bring Levi out & about, so a trip to see Grams and Grandpa's house was in order. I am so excited that Levi is starting to fit in his clothes that I had to get a picture of him in this outfit and hat. It is only a newborn size, but it just swallowed him up until now.

Adam wanted in on the picture taking action. When he saw my camera out, he said, "Adam...in it?" and jumped up beside Levi. He sure loves his baby brother. He gives Levi lots of lovin' every day. If Levi ever cries while he is in his crib, Adam turns on some music for him. The other day Levi was in his swing, and Adam kept bringing his toys and laying them on Levi's lap. He wanted to share. I am sure these boys will have all kinds of fun growing up together. I know Adam will continue to be a great big brother.

I have changed the blog so anyone can post comments without being a registered user. I have had several people say that they wanted to comment but couldn't. Hopefully it will be easy to do now. Give it a whirl...

3 comments :

Tracy Batchelder said...

Thanks for keeping this blog updated. I really enjoy seeing all the pictures of the boys. They are so sweet together! I got a big smile on my face a few weeks ago when I saw the blanket I made for Levi in one of the photographs. ~Tracy

Leah said...

They are precious! :)

Amy said...

What a cute picture of your 2 cutie-patooties!