Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bliss

Yesterday I did my first seminar since I had to stop traveling at the end of April. It was a blast, and the evaluations the teachers left were awesome! So many kind words and compliments. I had a great day, but the best part was coming back home to my family.

I am so thankful that Wes is involved with the boys enough that I don't have to leave him notes or remind him of a bunch of stuff before I leave. He can do everything himself, and I can enjoy my time away since I don't have to worry. The kitchen was all picked up and Adam had a fun day with his Daddy. Levi took his bottles well, and when I came home, he twisted and turned his head towards my voice. He gave me a lot of smiles when I got him in my arms.

Adam crawled up in the chair to read a book with me, and it was a happy reunion for all. We all went outside for a little while, too. Here is a picture of the Moby wrap. I like to use it when Adam goes outside to play. That way Levi can join us, but my hands are free to push Adam on his swing & play with him.

Here is Levi lifting his head up! He's a strong one!

I double-checked & found out that I didn't make the changes I thought I did for comments. Now the setting is changed so anyone can comment without logging in. Please try it so I know if it works or not. Thanks.

6 comments :

Leah said...

I'm glad that everything went well! LOVE the new photos! :)

Anonymous said...

I am trying to post and see if it works.

Melodie said...

Glad you had a great trip! We knew Wes could do it!:) We are looking soo forward to meeting Levi!

Anonymous said...

Love the new photos and the video!

Tammi

Anonymous said...

Love the new photos. Levi has such a sweet smile. Hurray for your first seminar back. I know they loved you April.
Hugs,
Maryln
PS Sounds like the "sounds like" plus feeling approach with Adam.

Anonymous said...

Not a good friend at all....I so forgot to ask you how the seminar went. I'm happy it went well. Levi is looking good! He looks like he's getting stronger and stronger everyday.
KH