Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Our Little Squirt

I finally figured out how to let more light into the my camera! I have been curious about working in manual mode & have finally gotten brave enough to read about it and give it a try. I experimented with it a little while the boys played outside tonight.

(I know, this is too much light, but I'm so glad I now know how to do that on purpose!)

Adam's squirt bottle is still one of his favorite summertime outdoor toys. Last year he called it, "Shirt, shirt." Now he clearly enunciates when he asks for his "squirt, squirt" bottle.




Adam chasing his Daddy around the yard...


Levi playing in our new landscaping rocks...


Here is Levi thinking, "Hey, it is kinda funny when Daddy sprays us with water!"

Then, "Ya know? This isn't really all that great after all."

And finally, "NO MORE, PEOPLE!"

We got a sneak peek at the photos from the billboard photo shoot. Click here to see the photographer's blog and a few of her pictures. I LOVE them & can't wait to see the rest!!

4 comments :

Leah said...

Great job with the lighting! :) I like how the story unfolds with Levi and the squirt bottle! Poor little fella! ;). Really awesome pics from the photo shoot, too!

JC said...

Love the pictures!!!

Ilisa Ailts said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're like me, you have a long list of reading material! I love blogs, thanks for sharing yours. Just wait, now that you know that about your camera, you'll take off. I love photography :) Looking forward to following.

Shannon said...

Your boys are just too cute!