Thursday, July 21, 2011

Blah...

I haven't felt much like blogging lately. I also haven't felt like cleaning, cooking, exercising...you name it. A bad case of the blahs has hit me, and I really need to get over it.

During Levi's last therapy session, Adam got to help swing his little brother in the big blanket. I love how the therapists that come to our home make an effort to give Adam attention and allow him to get involved.


Levi is now working on kneeling and reaching up. Here he is at the fridge reaching up for magnets.

Levi's photo shoot for the Buddy Walk billboard was Wed. morning. It went really well, and I cannot wait to see the proofs. Afterwards, I took the boys to the mall as a reward for doing so well. Adam thinks this is one of the greatest places on earth!



Lately Adam wants me to draw his favorite characters for him. My old, dormant drawing skills are improving with all the practice I'm getting!


And Adam likes to draw so much...well...


Levi got his first haircut Saturday...
Before:

Before:

After:

After:
(the red nose is proof that there were tears, even though he recovered quickly) Things went well at first, but I had to call Wes in to hold him down as I did the back.

Sweet, sweet boy!

5 comments :

JC said...

I love your boys, they make me smile :)...Hope your Blahs leave soon, you have had a rough few weeks. Thinking of you my friend.

Leah said...

Eli has always loved the soft play at the mall, too! He especially loved the one in Savannah! :) I need to take Emma sometime! Great drawings by you and Adam! I love Levi's haircut as well! I thought he looked sharper! ;) Hope your blahs leave SOON!

Karrie said...

Here's a hug hoping your blah's go away!!!

I love your drawings! I wish I could draw like that......mine are more like Adam's. :)

Wren said...

I love the new haircut...we have tears at our house on haircut night too, it is always a two person job!

Sorry about the blah's, I hope they leave soon! Your boys are so cute, I love the expression on Adam's face when he's swinging Levi!

Twilson9608 said...

Your boys are both adorable! I am glad that you found my blog and now that I have found yours! I look forward to reading your! Btw, I know you already know this but Levi, he has the most amazing eyes! Breathtaking!