Thursday, July 28, 2011

Beating the Heat





We beat the heat today at the waterpark. It was so much fun seeing Adam venture out and try some new things. At first he just wanted to sit on the steps or walk back and forth on them. He didn't want to get very wet at first. As time went on he got more and more comfortable. He even played on this thing for awhile. He wouldn't get anywhere near it last time we were there and this morning he kept asking if we could go somewhere else because he didn't like the big red bucket (it fills up with water and dumps it all out every few minutes).

Right before we left, he was bouncing all around singing and having a blast. I was grateful for bumping into a friend who wanted to hold Levi. It gave me some one-on-one time with Adam.


I try not to duplicate my facebook posts and my blog posts, but for those of you who don't use facebook, here are some pictures I took yesterday of my friend Brooke's beautiful children. I love knowing more about how to use my camera!!









Two of the best lookin' kids I know!

Speaking of good looking kids (I know. Great segue. Right?)...I was so excited to see the rest of our photos from last week's photo shoot. They are AMAZING! I almost cried but was smiling too big! Kristin Tatem did a fantastic job!! To see a quick slideshow of all the photos taken at Levi's photo shoot for the Buddy Walk billboard, click here. The access code is: Levi

4 comments :

Leah said...

Looks like you all had a blast! Great job with Livie and Owen! Are you using your manual setting now? I LOVE all the pics from the photo shoot, too! :) I know you must be so happy with them!

April Vernon said...

I am using the "P" setting (don't even remember what that stands for!!) and adjusting the f-stop. I am so pleased with finally figuring out what I've always wanted to know!

JC said...

April you always looks so amazing in pictures with your boys...There is something about your smile that just makes me smile :)...BEAUTIFUL pictures btw...The "P" setting is something I am scared of, but I might venture out and try to figure it out!! And GREAT photos of you and the boys on that other sight!!! Loved them!

Melissa said...

That splash park looks awesome!