Friday, June 18, 2010

I haven't had time to do much posting lately. I am working to give Adam as much one-on-one time as possible and resting when I can. Levi is already blessing us with new friends, and we had a wonderful time meeting a new family today. I had a good check-up with my doctor and got the okay to start using the jogging stroller (whoo hoo!).

Aunt Tammi got some great family pics for us tonight. I enjoyed cropping them and looking closely at each one. I am so thankful to have some nice photos of all of us together.

I have lots I want to say but need to feed Levi again and get some shut-eye. Let me just say that I am happy and blessed with a sweet family and look forward to all that's ahead of us.

1 comment :

Leah said...

Wonderful photos that you'll cherish for always! :)