Monday, August 15, 2011

A Wonderful Day



I love nights when all four of us are outside together. The weather was beautiful all day. When air in the 70s blows across my skin, I just want to catch it and give it a hug!

We are blessed to have a Technology Center about an hour away from us with items to check out for children with special needs. They have all kinds of adaptive equipment, special toys, high chairs, and more. I returned several items today, and brought home a few new ones. My favorite is this one...


Adam's new favorite thing is going to "the secret island" at the end of our street. He is quite imaginative.

This is Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang. He decided it needed a #3 (since he's about to turn 3), so he took one from the fridge.

She is always having problems under the hood.

Each trip to the secret island holds another special adventure.

Looking forward to see what tomorrow will bring!


Here's a video of baby brother...

6 comments :

Leah said...

Love the pics, especially the one of Levi in his awesome ride and Adam hanging from a tree! I'll have to check out the video on our desktop! Looking forward to tomorrow! :)

Karrie said...

Love the new ride! I wouldn't mind myself getting pushed in that and cruising around! :)

JC said...

Aww, he's saying Bye-bye! What a sweet voice! Love Adams secret island!! lol...This post made me want to be a kid again!!

Melissa said...

I love the ride on car! I wanted to get one for Claire, but since summer is almost over, I'm afraid I'm out of luck unless I can find one on clearance somewhere.

Patti said...

love the one of your son hanging from the tree!

Laura said...

This is our favorite kind of evening too:)