Friday, August 12, 2011

Photo Shoot

I took these in our friend's backyard last night. I wanted to get more of the boys in these outfits while they still fit. The prices for the pictures from the billboard photo shoot are just way beyond my price range. It will be less heartbreaking to not order those knowing that I have some others from the same time frame in the same outfits.





Adam LOVED this little playhouse in their yard.








Joy in the Journey
by Michael Card

There is a joy in the journey
There's a light we can love on the way
There is a wonder and wildness to life
And freedom for those who obey

And all those who seek it shall find it
A pardon for all who believe
Hope for the hopeless and sight for the blind

To all who've been born in the Spirit
And who share incarnation with Him
Who belong to eternity stranded in time
And weary of struggling with sin

Forget not the hope that's before you
And never stop counting the cost
Remember the hopelessness when you were lost

There is a joy in the journey
There's a light we can love on the way
There is a wonder and wildness to life
And freedom for those who obey

And freedom for those who obey...

6 comments :

Laura said...

I just found your blog -your boys are adorable! Love to see the love of 2 brothers:)

JC said...

Such beautiful pictures April!! I love the ones where Levi is reaching up and touching Adams face...So darn cute!! Sweet boys :)

Anonymous said...

April, Your photos are great. The boys are adorable. Looks like you could take photos professionally. Connie

Leah said...

Awesome pics, April! :) Do they have a lot of shade in their yard? I took the kids out this evening for a photo shoot as well. I have been planning on doing so this month because Emma is turning 2. The weather has been so nice! Great poem, too! Thanks for sharing!

Karrie said...

I Love the pictures, April!!! That playhouse looks absolutely magical! I want one of those for myself to play in!!

Ilisa Ailts said...

Great photos! oh my gosh!