Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

We spent Saturday at the Creation Museum in Cincinnati with the youth group. It was much more elaborate and on a grander scale than I imagined. I really enjoyed it.






















Every year on Mother's Day, our church presents Bibles to all the babies born since the last Mother's Day. It is something very meaningful to me because just a few years ago I would sit in the pew & try to hide my tears every Mother's Day. I wanted children so badly. Those Mother's Day services used to be very upsetting to me. It meant a lot to me today to see Levi get his little Bible with his name on it.

The elder that spoke before the presentation of the Bibles said that these kids may see some amazing things & learn a lot in their lifetimes, but the most important thing for them to know is God's Word. So true.



2 comments :

Leah said...

As always, sweet pics! :)

JC said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like it was a great day!