Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I am sad to say that Wes's grandpa passed away last night. He will be missed.


(4 generations in this photo)

We are still not feeling well at our house. I started antibiotic for a sinus infection today. Wes is in worse shape than I am, but he can't get to the doctor. There a multiple other factors adding to the stress load lately, and I am thankful for some time to laugh and play with my boys today. Turn off the music player at the bottom of this page to fully enjoy Adam's closing comments in this video!

1 comment :

Tracy Batchelder said...

April and Wes,
I'm sorry to hear that Wes's grandpa passed away. You guys have had a lot to deal with lately. You must be physically and emotionally exhausted...and being sick doesn't help. Hang in there and keep living by faith.
Love you,
Tracy