Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Levi!!


Today is Levi's first birthday, and I thought I'd blog about the way I felt during my pregnancy with Levi, how scared I was those first few days after his birth, how much I have learned since then, and how I feel now. Then I remembered the most important lesson I've learned through all of this, and how much better things got for me once I figured it out... IT'S NOT ABOUT ME!

Happy Birthday to YOU, Levi! Lots of birthday photos to come. We are having a family get-together to celebrate this boy tomorrow!


I LOVE the way he sits! Sooo cute!

"This is gonna be a good life!"

7 comments :

Tracy Batchelder said...

Happy Birthday, Levi!

R said...

Happy Birthday you cutie you!!!

JC said...

I cant believe he is one!! Happy 1st Birthday Levi, I hope your family has a wonderful day just celebrating your awesomeness!!

Christie Brown said...

Happy Happy Birthday you gorgeous little boy! Wish we could be there!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Levi! We love you! :)

Henley Family said...

Happy Birthday Levi - you are one adorable little guy! Nancy

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Levi!
What a great blog! I am an author and the proud father of a 38-year-old daughter with Down syndrome. I have written a novel in ebook form, A SPY AT HOME, which is available on Amazon. In this book I have a central character, Noah, who has Down. I invite you to read this ebook, and I would be very interested in your thoughts about the story. I can be reached directly at rinald47@gmail.com.
Thank you for your blog and for sharing your child with Down syndrome.
Joe Rinaldo