Saturday, January 8, 2011

Home Entertainment

I stocked up on a good diaper deal last night (sale price and coupons make a wonderful combination). While I was waiting to put away my stockpile, Adam found a great way to use four jumbo boxes of diapers. He made himself a choo-choo train! (Hear this as if Oprah were introducing him...) "LOVE HIM!"


And Levi's entertainment for the day? His footsies...



I was disappointed that the snow spoiled our Down syndrome association meeting for the day. It was rescheduled to a day that I'll be out of town. I actually traded weekends so I could be there today :/

But there is an amazing thing happening in the DS community today. If you have some time, check out Kelle Hampton's amazing blog here. In less than 24 hours, she reached her lofty goal. Simply amazing how these extra chromosomes change so many lives for the better. I am just filled up with excitement for what she is doing. Her blog got me through many of those rough moments in the beginning of my journey. She made me feel like we could rock this DS thing, and she inspires me in many ways.

2 comments :

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

Awesome pics!!! :)