Sunday, August 1, 2010

Levi took his first big road trip this weekend! I did a seminar in Greenville, SC. Meredith and Bri came along and took care of him while I spoke. Of course, he made an appearance at the seminar during our first break, and everyone was delighted to see him! He was a great little travelin' man...just chilled in his car seat and slept most of the trip. He is a delight to be around.

Adam stayed with his grandparents Friday and Saturday night, and just in case anyone is wondering if it is hard for him to spend the night away from home, this is Adam's response when I sadly tell him I'll miss him...

4 comments :

michelle said...

That's great. He is a confident and secure little man!

Michelle Glass said...

That is so funny! He is a cutie pie! I know he loves you and Wes. However, nothing is beats staying with the grandparents. :)

-Michelle Glass

Leah said...

I love it that you captured that moment! :) He's precious!

KLM said...

too cute!