Tuesday, August 10, 2010


Almost every day for the past two weeks, I've thought to myself, "I should have walked today." So today we started the day with a nice walk. Gretchen (the dog) came along, too and did very well. I was afraid she'd be too much when alongside a double jogging stroller, but it was a pleasant experience (besides the heat), and I think it will be a habit worth starting.


Today was one of those days that reminded me how blessed I am to have such a great balance between home life and work. I love my job and appreciate so much that it allows me to be home all but a few days a month. I am able to be a professional, enjoy travel, room service, and time alone (while contributing to our household financially). Yet I am also able to be a full-time mommy and wife all but a few days a month.

Today was one of those days I used to dream about...bringing the kids to eat lunch with Wes at work and lots of tender little moments like this one, watching my boys learn & discover their world...



Yesterday Connie (my mother-in-law) & I took Adam & Levi to see their great-grandparents. We had a nice visit and saw Wes' cousin & family before heading home.

Here's Levi with his great-grandma:

Adam with his great-aunt Loretta (just after eating some Cheetos) :

Adam & Levi with great-grandma and grandpa:

And some playtime with Maddox:

1 comment :

Leah said...

As always, great photos! :)