Friday, January 11, 2013

Got Some Answers

The doctor was wonderful and knew exactly what is going on and explained things very well. I will explain more later when we get the information packet he is emailing us, but it is post-infectious, like we thought. In 75% of the cases the symptoms are gone in 6 months, 95% of the time it ends in one year, and there is a small chance it will cause long term problems.

Thank all of you for praying and for asking others to do the same. I feel that the Lord's hand was the reason we came to the right hospital on the right day and that this particular doctor was able to see Adam.

Again, details to follow. We are being discharged now.

7 comments :

Leah said...

Glad you got some answers! God is so good! :)

Anna Theurer said...

glad you got some answers.

Karrie said...

I just saw all the stuff you guys have been dealing with! I am so glad you got the answers you have been looking for!!! I know my prayers are a little late but I will pray that he continues to improve and that there are no long term side effects!!!

teal915 said...

Glad you got answers

Becca said...

That's great to hear!! :-)

Unknown said...

So glad to hear you have some answers. That is about what they told us when my son had pneumonia. Scary.....

Becky said...

So glad to hear this...will keep praying though. :)