Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Story Time

It was a treat for the boys to have Daddy with them at story time this week. Our library does a weekly story time complete with a snack, craft, stories, and some motion songs. (I actually almost know all the words to "Pop Goes the Weasel" now.)
Gotta love Adam's serious drawing faces!

The craft this week was finger painting. Levi loved it! (Adam...not so much. He doesn't like getting his hands dirty.)
They intently listened to three stories. Levi turned around every once in awhile to make sure we were still behind him.


And how sweet is this?!


The other day, Adam took an extremely long nap. He slept for an hour and woke up calling out for me. He was awake long enough to get out of bed but never came out of his room. Wes checked on him & said, "You've gotta go see him." He was sound asleep on the floor. Apparently he only was awake long enough to roll out of bed. He fell back asleep before he made it to the door and slept another 2 hours!
The next day, I got a picture of Levi sleeping with both eyes open! He does this fairly often. A friend held him the other day in church. She was sitting right behind us and leaned forward and whispered, "He's almost asleep." I laughed and said, "He IS asleep! He just has his eyes open!"

3 comments :

Leah said...

Looks like the boys had a great time! Let me know next time you go and we may join you! :)

JC said...

Those are the cutest pictures EVER!!! I had to laugh at that serious coloring face of Adams...haha, he takes his work pretty seriously!!

Anonymous said...

Apparently I often sleep with my eyes open that much, too, and apparently it freaks people out. Or so I'm told...