Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Day at the Waterpark

This really hit the spot today. It was like being on vacation. I'm thankful for the invitation from a friend that wouldn't take no for an answer. It was just what I needed today, and she knew it. Thank you, Brooke!
(And, yes, I went down both of them!)


Adam loved looking at all the beach towels. I could barely get him from one area to another b/c he'd stop and say, "I see a Pooh blanket." and "Oh, look there's Mickey Mouse!" We saw lots of friends there, and Levi got lots of lovin' (which gave me a few moments to play one-on-one with Adam, so I was extra grateful).


I am so thankful for great friends who care about us. I wish I had taken more pictures today!

3 comments :

JC said...

I wish we could hang out! Great pics, looks like fun!

Mallory said...

I'm sure you all had a blast! It looks so fun!

Anonymous said...

Looked like great fun. Wish the best for all of you.
Connie