Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Roadside Assistance

Levi's follow-up appt at the pediatrician's office was this morning. His chest X-ray was good, and the pneumonia is completely gone. Monday is our big ENT appt.

Even though the doctor's appointment went well today, getting there was a bit of a problem. We went out the the car, and I was disappointed to find a flat tire. Adam knew just what to do, though! While I stood there thinking, he grabbed the air pump we use for bicycle tires and basketballs and went to work.

What a sweet little helper! He really thought he had it all under control!
(Now that the tire is fixed, I should have him wash the car!)

2 comments :

JC said...

LOL...That is so cute! What quick thinking! Glad to hear the appointment went well and Levi is feeling good :)

Leah said...

Great job, Adam! :) That's too adorable! I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you this evening about Levi's appointment, but I'm glad that it went well. Hope you have a restful Thursday!