Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Hospital

It is hard to explain all the thoughts in my mind as I get ready to sleep in this hospital one more night. I have felt so many different emotions in this building.

I was here a few times during my first pregnancy, and spent a month here on bed rest. This is where my extremely complicated pregnancy with Adam ended in bliss. This is where my extremely easy pregnancy with Levi ended in agony. Less than a year later, here I am again with this sweet baby boy we have fallen madly in love with. I haven't been stressed out this week. I feel comfortable here and actually soaked up the down time. Our care here has been excellent, and I am thankful for all the personal growth that has taken place in this building over the past few years.

3 comments :

Bugg's mama said...

Get well soon, sweet boy!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a good mama, April. Hang in there and treat yourself to an ice cream.

xoxo!~Bree

Colleen Taylor said...

You're not the only one in love with your little boy ... and I have yet to meet him!! And I can't wait!! He is such a cutie-pie, and just the simple fact that he constantly smiles (or so it seems from your pictures :D) is a simpler reminder of how trivial we make our lives when really all we need to do is sit back like he can! <3 you all and can't wait to see you in a few months!!

Amy Rushing said...

We love Central Baptist! Our daughter, Caroline was 18 months with dehydration and the care was out of this world! So glad you all are heading home on Levi is on the mend. Mrs. Connie let us hold him on Read Across America night at school and he is a sweetie! Also, glad Mr. Vernon is on spring break and can enjoy these days with you all. Our God is certainly a healing God......