Tuesday, November 23, 2010

She is known as Aunt Tammi to some and Oma to others. No matter what the little ones call her, she gives her full attention and love...

And because she has been dreaming about a photo like this one, with her nephews and granddaughters all lined up in a row of pak-n-plays...
We made it happen for her. (Yes, Wes was standing on the roof to take that one!)

The neighbors sure got a kick out of it. I joked that I just wanted it to be taken quickly before CPS came to carry all the babies away!

My big boy making sure his new buddy was alright...

And my angel baby in being snuggled by Grams... Oh, how thankful I am, not only for my own family, but also for this wonderful family I have married into.

2 comments :

Leah said...

Love the photos! I would have liked to have seen Wes taking that one! ;) Love the new shoes photo, too! Hope you have a VERY Blessed Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

These photos are so special to me. Thank you to all who made it happen! Love, Aunt Tammi & Oma