Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My lack of posts are not from lack of trying. I have been reflecting on Levi's first six months and made a slide show with a song that means a lot to me. It is such a large file that I cannot get it to upload. I am going to have to do some research to figure out a way to share it. In the meantime, look at what this little fella has been up to...
He is really getting control of his hands. He gets better at sitting every day and absolutely loves the jumparoo, even though he has yet to bounce in it! :) More pics coming soon.

A few Adam stories for you...This morning I heard him say, "Mmmm..." while eating. I asked, "Is that yummy in your tummy?" He replied, "No, it's yummy in my MOUTH!" I put him on the top bunk today to see what he'd do, and he said, "Thank you, thank you, THANK you" and proceeded to hug on his big teddy bear, hug the Cat in the Hat pillows, and kiss the Cat in the Hat wall decal. I asked what he was going to do when Daddy got home and he said, "Oh, play with Daddy. Play with "Wee-dye" (Levi). That kind of stuff." He is just too much. We taught him how to play hide-and-seek this week, and he is counting so well. His shrieks of laughter fill me up with joy!!

Tomorrow will be a sad, sad day as we say goodbye to Wes's dear Aunt Donnie. I am so grateful that Wes wanted to spend his day off last week going to have a visit with her. We never imagined it would be our last. She was a caring and deeply compassionate woman.


It was always hard to get a picture of her. She loved hiding behind people when the camera came out. These two pictures of her are the only ones I have. That beautiful girl beside her is one of three children. Aunt Donnie was someone that was so genuinely kind, you could hear it in her voice and feel it in her touch. She will be dearly missed by many, many people.

2 comments :

Leah said...

Levi is doing AWESOME!!! :) Adam is at such a wonderful age... Take it all in because it passes so quickly. :)

Again, I'm sorry about your loss. I'll be thinking of you all.

wendi jamison said...

Thanks for giving Mom the gift of a visit. It meant so much to her. You are special people.