Monday, November 8, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking



I am refreshing my memory on how to share digital scrapbook pages, and once I got these reformatted & exported, I noticed how unfinished they are. Some don't even have the date in which the photos were taken! Enjoy them anyway. I have been scrapbooking on my flights for work. It sure makes the time pass quickly. I am really enjoying this new approach to scrapbooking. I don't have to use up storage space at the house for supplies. It is a lot less expensive. I don't have to run to the store every time I need something, and the papers & embellishments can be used over and over again. I can easily start and stop without wasting any time getting things out and putting them away, and there's no big mess to clean up when I'm done! I do miss getting my hands into the process by cutting and handling ribbons, stamps, etc., and there are a few restrictions as far as what I can create on digital pages, but I never had the time to even make a page that way anymore. Plus, my motto is, "A finished page is a good page."





1 comment :

Leah said...

Love these pages! Great work, April! :)