Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Lesson in Prayer from a Four-Year-Old

Today I want to share a story about my sweet four-year-old. The other day, we were about to leave for one of Levi's therapy sessions. Adam was heading out to the car & I told him I'd be right there. I grabbed Levi & realized a diaper change was needed. It took a little while to get Levi all cleaned up & when we got back out to the car, Adam was buckled in & had a little tear drop under one eye. I asked what was wrong, and he said, "I got a little scared because you were taking so long, but I prayed for God to help me. I feel better now."
Philippians 4:6
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am so pleased to announce was given the Liebster Award by a fellow blogger. My next post will explain more as I follow protocol on this thoughtful gesture.

4 comments :

Leah said...

Love these reminders! :)

Cyndi Murphy said...

So wonderful he understood to do that when he was feeling afraid!

Becky said...

Love that scripture verse...and there is nothing like the faith of a child.

JC said...

Beautiful :)