Saturday, October 6, 2012

Buddy Walk Slide Show

The Buddy Walk means a lot to me. It is a very literal reminder that our friends & family members are by our sides, walking this unexpected journey with us. When Levi was a newborn, I was so afraid people would be uncomfortable around him and that we would lose our friends. I know it sounds silly now, but that is a big reason why the Buddy Walk is so significant to me. Thanks to all of you that contributed in one way or another to make our day special.

I hope as you look at the photos, you can also focus on the words of the song, Empathy, by Alanis Morissette.



"Thank you for seeing me.
  I feel so less lonely.
  Thank you for getting me.
  I'm healed by your empathy."

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love it! Definitely before and after pictures! Love the blog

Erin

Scott Mandl said...

Awesome Job on the photos and slideshow April! Great to see you all today. It was Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wonderful video!!!!

JC said...

Great video! There are such cute pictures of Levi in there, loved it!

Leah said...

Love the video! :) We had a great time!

ShelbyJean said...

This is one of the most touching videos I have ever seen. Brought warm tears to my eyes... I wish we could have been there.

ShelbyJean said...

This is one of the most touching videos I have ever seen. Brought warm tears to my eyes... I wish we could have been there.