Thursday, June 21, 2012

Levi and Laundry

Levi is moving into his 18 month clothes! I kept all of Adam's clothes in bins, and am so glad Levi is all set when it comes to clothing.

Levi loves to play with laundry. He tries to put things on and tosses stuff everywhere. All while giggling and squealing with delight.

Here he is trying to dress himself in a new shirt.


And this is how I found him later on, while I was folding a load of whites!!!
Yes, those are his Daddy's underwear!!



Oh, my!!

9 comments :

Becca said...

Hehehehe - love the underwear fashion statement! Sweet photos.

teal915 said...

That's so funny. Kamdyn does the exact same thing.

lovemy3 said...

Love it! Too cute!

Leah said...

Cute, Levi! Looks like something that would happen at our house! ;) I think I recognize one of those outfits!

Anna Theurer said...

Oh Levi! You ate too cute and very cheeky :-)

Anna Theurer said...

*are* too cute

Kelli said...

So funny! Colin absolutely loves laundry as well and anytime there is clothing lying anywhere, he typically likes to throw it anywhere. however, kailey is even funnier because she has a knack for finding my underwear and looping it on her arm, and carrying it around like it's a purse!

JC said...

Haha...I love it!!

Laura said...

I have all Colin's clothes stored in bins too! Ben also loves a laundry basket. He seems most drawn to Colin's clean underwear:)