Thursday, April 19, 2012

Being Part of Something Beautiful

"If this is my story,
 If this is my song,
 Then I want to be part of something beautiful.
 If this is my journey,
 Then show me your road.
 Wherever you lead me in this world,
 I want to go."
("My Story" by Addison Road)

I am so thankful for being a part of something beautiful. Watching Levi play has been such a treat lately. He has started cruising (taking steps while holding on to furniture), too!

I have been working so hard to get video of Adam's pretend play, but he keeps catching me & stops! Wish me luck! 

Levi & Adam are enjoying a popular book!

They are also enjoying each other!

Have a wonderful week. Work to enjoy whatever journey you are on. Make it something beautiful.

6 comments :

Becky said...

Yeah for cruising! :)

Leah said...

Beautiful words! Sweet pics, too! :) Sorry again about class... We've had a bit of a crazy day...

Laura said...

I LOVE seeing Levi in action! I'm so thankful for our boys and for loving older brothers too!

JC said...

I loved the video!!!

I smiled when I saw how Levi was lining up his cars and pushing them around...I have a video almost identical to this of Russell...He was just quietly playing cars and pushing them around and I had to film it...I was in tears because it was a normal everyday moment I thought Russell would never have...A moment I thought Ds would take from us. That's one of the things I love about Down syndrome...I now see the beauty in every day normal moments, and I never take them for granted.

Oh, and I love how Levi gets around!! lol...I have never seen a child scoot around like that before, too cute!

Kristi said...

Your boys are adorable!!! I have been reading that book also!!;)

Twilson9608 said...

This is a beautiful picture of your boys!