Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So today is our 15th anniversary. The florist already called to make sure I'll be home for my annual bouquet delivery. I made yet another sappy slideshow (but with an upbeat song this time!). But the meaning of this day? The meaning of this day is huge. It is deep. It is touching. I love this man, and I know that he adores me...with all of my shortcomings, bad decisions, and faults. He loves to see me happy. I am blessed...every single day, I am blessed to share my life with this man. He brings me closer to God. He makes me laugh when I don't want to. He keeps me grounded. There is no other person I would ever want to raise a family with. I am grateful and look forward to many more years with my best friend by my side.

3 comments :

Leah said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :)

Tracy Batchelder said...

Wishing you both a very happy anniversary!
Love,
Tracy

JC said...

What a great video!! Happy Anniversary :)