Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Tidbit & Video of Levi Talking & Moving



1.) What are your hopes & dreams for yourself & your family. How can you work towards making that happen?
2.) What do you hope to achieve through your blog?
3.) What is the best thing that has happened to you because of your blog?
4.) What are some of your favorite products, and what do you like about them?
5.) Can you do something others would be interested in learning? Do a tutorial for others to learn from.
6.) 10 Things You Don't Know About Me
7.) Share some favorite books.
8.) What are your favorite blogs? Who inspires you?
9.) Share your favorite pins for the week on Pinterest.
10.) Do a post of "A Day in the Life." It will be fun to look back on your routines.

I got these ideas from the following blogs:
Jenna's Journey
and
BritMums

A few pics:
Levi standing :)

OT session last week:

My boys are both mastering new skills very quickly. Levi is able to get around more now and can hold his sippy cup and drink from it with no help at all. He is blowing my mind with his speech. In the video below, you'll hear him say, "Boo" and "Ball." He can also say "Bible" now, which was one of Adam's first words, too.

I feel bad not posting a video of Adam today, but he has been running away from the camera when I try to get video of him playing, and I don't think any of you want to see his new skills in action...He's potty training!

5 comments :

JC said...

That was the cutest video!! I noticed Levi and Russell have ALL the same toys! Haha...That toy in the top picture Russell used to learn to walk...He pushes it around the house everywhere! He can practically run behind it now! lol

Loved watching Levi inch his way towards the cheerio...I remember waiting for Russell to have the desire to move anywhere, he didn't start army crawling until a few months after his first B-day.
Oh and hearing him say "ball" melted my heart! Great job Levi, we are so proud of you!!!

Leah said...

Great job, boys! I'll check out the video when I get my PC running!

Cyndi Murphy said...

Darling! Such determination. Such joy. Such love!

Laura said...

Way to go Levi!!

Anonymous said...

I love that he started "chewing" the Cheerio while it was still on the way to his mouth. Such a cutie. Can't wait...