Thursday, June 6, 2013

Evening Walks

One of my favorite things about this time of year is going for evening walks with the boys.
Adam loves pushing his brother in the stroller. I asked him if he needed help pushing Levi up a hill, and Adam said, "No. I can handle it. I'm his brother, and I'm ready for action." It sure made me thankful for his positive attitude. I am praying he continues to say that when he is called on in the future.
Adam will push Levi while running. Then he asks. "Levi, was that fun?" Levi usually gives an "Uh-hu" while nodding then gives Adam a kiss. Too sweet.
We stop to smell flowers.
And walk in the "bear tracks," too.
Adam got me some flower pots for Mother's Day, and Wes showed me a cool way to use them. We created this masterpiece for the porch.
I love how it turned out!
Last year, there were three rocks on this table. Every day Adam finds more treasures for his rock collection. The table might be full before long!
Each day he sees a new amazing rock that just has to be added. Who knew landscape pebbles could make a boy so happy?






2 comments :

Leah said...

I love evening walks, too! :) Sweet pics!

JC said...

Love the pictures of Adam running and pushing the stroller. Looks like they are having such a great time!! I love evening walks with my kids too :)