Monday, February 4, 2013

Way to Go, Levi!

Crackers, pretzels, waffles, garlic cheese bread, grilled cheese, oatmeal, repeat. That has been Levi's food intake for a long time. I haven't wanted to make meal time a battle, and I have tried to be patient about his eating habits, knowing that he may move slowly towards eating a variety of foods. I keep offering new things, but he usually shows no interest.

But tonight? Tonight he went for it! Mashed potatoes, barbequed turkey breast, and shredded cheese. He has never eaten ANY of those foods before! Way to go, buddy!

And of course he has to do his cheesy camera face even during his feast!
Keep up the good work, Levi!

2 comments :

Leah said...

Awesome!!! :)

JC said...

Haha, love the look on his face in that last picture! Russell sticks to a very few basic foods that he knows, he refuses to try new things. So this post actually gives me hope to just hang in there that one of these days he will surprise me and try something new!!