Saturday, December 29, 2012

Holiday Pics

We got some snow last night. I cannot tell you how happy this makes Adam. All year long, he asks, "When will it be winter?" He has been praying for it to snow.
Adam is playing a game on his LeapPad, and little brother wanted to watch.
I am so glad I got a picture of Adam's face when we came home from Grams and Grandpa's house Christmas Day.

 Reading the Gift Tags
Wes took Adam to the store and let him pick out whatever he wanted for me. I got a necklace & earring set, a back massager, a frame, and some dryer balls.
He wrapped this one by himself.




This was taken Christmas Day at Grams & Grandpa's house. Cutest stocking stuffers ever!
Opening Gifts at Grams & Grandpa's House
The week before Christmas, we went to a birthday party for a three-year-old in Levi's Bible class.
Adam was so excited, he painted her pictures all day. Here is the crazy note he had me transcribe for him...
Making Reindeer Food
Enjoying a Cookie while Smiling for the Camera

Hope you are enjoying the holidays!

5 comments :

JC said...

Love the picture of the kids in the stockings, so cute!! The photo's of the boys sledding are adorable!! LOL...I love that Adam bought you some dryer balls. And you know your raising a boy right when he buys you a back massager!!

Leah said...

Love these pics, especially the note! :) Ha, ha! Eli has always picked out the sweetest gifts for me, too. Melts my heart. Now Emma has joined him and she buys me candles... like every time she goes to the store! :) Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!!

Laura said...

Merry Christmas April! Adam is the perfect age to enjoy the season:)

lovemy3 said...

Love the pics! The sledding ones are priceless! Hope you have a happy New Year!

Deborah said...

The sledding picture of the two of them is great! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.