Friday, July 20, 2012

Therapy Break

Levi's physical therapist got a new job, and I wish her all the best. Unfortunately there is no one to replace her in our county, so we have started the process of getting outpatient therapy. We are going to have to drive 30 minutes away from home for his sessions now, which we are already doing for occupational therapy (fine motor skills). I am hoping we find a good therapist for him & that it doesn't take very long.

And while I know she'd gasp in dismay about his scooting in this video, here is my little guy in action (and some video of Chef Adam, too)...

7 comments :

Leah said...

Cute video! :)

Kourtney said...

You have sweet boys! I enjoyed your videos. :)

Becky said...

That is such a sweet video! You are good with the technology...and your boys are so adorable. I was smiling watching those steps! Go Levi!!! Oh, and laughing at the pizza making because we all sneak a bite like that!

JC said...

Loved how you did this video it was so cute!! Haha, Adam and the pepperoni, I am surprised any made it on to the pizza at all!
And I love Levi's little butt scoot, so stinkin cute!! Oh and the steps were sooo exciting! He is doing so awesome!

Laura said...

I wish Colin love to cook:) Levi is doing so well! I feeling burned out with therapy - I'm thinking we need a therapy vacation too!

Maegan said...

This is your cousin Maegan, Adam and Levi are so cute!

Marci said...

Love the video!