Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Little Levi

Today Levi's breathing sounds pretty decent. His coughs are what sound so bad, but he is as happy as can be. Grams took him on a ride around the house in this diaper box before she left this morning. She stayed two nights to help out. I don't know how I'd manage without that woman lovingly coming to my rescue from time to time. Just when I think I'm about to fall apart, she is there.


I have never seen an inhaler mask quite like this one! Quack! Quack! As you can see, he is getting used to it.

3 comments :

Leah said...

Love these pics of Levi!! :)

JC said...

Haha, kids love boxes dont they! That and laundry baskets! And that is a very cute mask, I hope it helps him and his breathing stays good.

Korey Hickling (Jack's mom) said...

I am so in love with these recent pictures. You do know how cute Levi is, right?!?!