Wednesday, March 23, 2011

In Good Hands


While watching Adam push his baby brother around in the stroller this afternoon, I couldn't help but think about the importance of their relationship. I am so glad they have one another, and I think they will both positively affect each other's lives. I see Adam's hands and can't help but think of how those hands may continue to care for baby brother in different ways for years to come.


We had a fun walk today. A sweet neighbor let us come on her property to get a close up view of the llama we have been admiring in the field. Adam was thrilled. He was telling Levi all about it and asking him to look, but little Levi was fast asleep.






We also took time to smell the flowers today (thanks to another neighbor- you know who you are :). I am thankful for the great weather, my great boys, and all the opportunities I have to be with them.



Happy Spring!!

3 comments :

Leah said...

Nice pics! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! :)

JC said...

Just loved these pictures!! Beautiful :)

Amy said...

Love the picture of Levi's little sleeping face! Love the scrapbook pages! Love your blog! Love you! :)