Saturday, February 13, 2010

I've been sleeping so good lately and am so grateful! The baby moves more and more every day. I've been walking at the high school gym with friends in the mornings. We've had so much snow and school cancellations that we haven't been able to go as often as I'd like. I am right at 20 lbs. gained & have been eating like a mad-woman. I can't believe I haven't gained more, but I am not complaining.

I was feeling bad for not blogging more, but decided that it is a good thing b/c most of the entries for my pregnancy with Adam were b/c of health issues and complications. A dull blog is a good one when it comes to pregnancy!

My Valentine's Day gift from Wes is that he is going to do whatever I want him to do around the house today. He got up with Adam & let the dog out so I could sleep in. Of course I am wide-awake, but I am enjoying some "me" time & am hiding out in our bedroom for a little while. :)

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Take advantage of all the "me" time you can get! We need to work out another GNO (Movie Tavern, maybe)?

Cicely said...

Hey girl! Looking great. LOVE the maternity clothes :) Rest, rest, rest now while you can before you have 2 to keep up with (or get up with)