Monday, February 1, 2010

Drumroll Please...

IT'S A BOY!!!!! No doubt about it! We got a good view of his face and tiny little feet, too! He was moving so much, the woman doing the ultrasound asked if I'd been drinking caffeine!!

While looking at the screen with Wes, Adam kept saying, "Baby? Baby?" I am glad these two will have each other to play with. I keep thinking of all the trouble they'll get into together!

I've gained 8 lbs. since my last appt., but I guess I can blame it on the holidays. At least my placenta is where it is supposed to be this time, and everything else looked great, too!


4 comments :

Leah said...

Great pictures, April! I'm sure he'll be a cutie like his big brother! :) I think it's a year for boys!!!

Tracy Batchelder said...

Congratulations! I love the ultra-sound image of the feet.

April Vernon said...

I am just practicing making a comment b/c a few people have said they had trouble posting. -April

Maryln Appelbaum, Education Expert said...

Another precious son. Sweet. Maryln