Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Quick Hello & More From Our Photo Shoot with Malicote Photography

I am slowly adjusting to the boys both being away at school. Adam loves kindergarten and is doing beautifully. Levi has the same teacher, which has made for a smooth transition. Some of his classmates from last year are with him again, too.

We are getting ready for this year's Walk for Down Syndrome. Click here to help out by registering to walk or making a donation.

I said I'd post more of these photos and almost forgot!! I am 10 pounds lighter right now than I was in these photos! I have a ways to go, but it is nice to be making progress!

3 comments :

JC said...

These photo's are lovely :)

Helmi Irfansyah said...

nitip link coeg

likeschocolate said...

darling photos! Love the smiles and the weeping willows!