Saturday, September 18, 2010

A New Nephew!!!

We just got home from seeing my new nephew, Tyler. We got to watch his proud mommy & daddy pull into the driveway and take him home for the first time. He is absolutely gorgeous, and he's such a good baby!!





Earlier in the day, we took Adam to a fun-filled birthday party. This morning, I told him we were going to the party after his nap. The next thing I knew he was in his bed (at 9:30am)!!! He slept for an hour an a half and was DEVASTATED that we weren't leaving immediately. I mean to the point of crying so hard he almost threw up. I thought it would be nice for him to brush his teeth and get out of his PJ's before we left, but he had other plans. He had a wonderful time...The poor kid just couldn't get there fast enough!



1 comment :

Leah said...

Great pics as usual! :) Glad you all had a wonderful day!