Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pittsburgh, PA



We took another family road trip this weekend. I worked in Pittsburgh Saturday.
After the seminar, Saturday, we drove to downtown Pittsburgh. This is the bridge we took to get there.



"The strip" is a wonderland of typography and architecture. I really enjoyed the feast for my eyes. I could've stayed hours taking pictures.




I loved this little pizzeria and wish I had a picture of the guy flipping pizza dough above his head. Very impressive.


Fun times with the fam. I am thankful.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Great pics. My fav is Levi looking over Wes' shoulder--very cute! Glad y'all got to do this, and glad you shared it with the rest of us.

JC said...

Love the pictures April!!

Leah said...

Looks like lots of good times! Great pics! :)