Monday, April 23, 2012

Just for Laughs

Levi had another bout of croup & difficulty breathing last night. I am running on about 2 hours of sleep but feel remarkably well.

My heart has been a little tender lately, and I have been feeling like it wouldn't take much for my tears to start flowing. My friend's little boy is having some new Down syndrome related health issues to deal with, and I've been hurting for her. I have also been reading the book, Bloom, which I almost entirely stopped reading because it brought me back to places I didn't want to be and feelings I didn't want to feel again. (I did finish it last night while snuggled up with Levi on the bed in the ER, and I am glad I did finish it. I especially loved the ending.)

Anyhoo, I feel like laughing, and these two commercials have absolutely cracked me up lately. I hope you enjoy them half as much as I do!






6 comments :

Ilisa Ailts said...

Sorry to hear! I think being tired doesn't help anything AND when our kids are sick it really doesn't help our hearts. The good news is both are temporary :)

Jayme Lynn nance. said...

Loving the Havertys commercial. Thanks for the smile. I needed one today.

Leah said...

Sorry to hear you've been feeling a little down... Hope Levi is better today and you get some much needed rest! The second commercial was a new one for me! Both are so funny! :) Thanks for sharing! Oh, and I hope your friend's little one is okay, too.

Becky said...

I will be praying for everyone...and sometimes the world does weigh on us in life's challenges. God's love and strength are with us in those moments to just lift us back up!

Those commercials were funny...I have never seen them. Thanks for the smile today.

JC said...

Sounds rough...Sure hope Levi is doing better and you can get some sleep!

Laura said...

Is Levi feeling better today? Hope that some rest is coming your way!